Lime Kiln Recreation Park
= Unavailable = Available
5 Old Lime Kiln Rd.
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
|This 20+ acre park and facility includes a modest Fitness Center, rest rooms, showers, and changing rooms. The outdoor park includes 6 pickleball courts, 2 basketball courts, 2 tennis courts, 2 softball fields, an all-purpose field, handball court, a 1/2 mile walking track, picnic tables, and an "events tent" for special functions. The Lime Kiln Facility is the home of the East Fishkill's Recreation Office and Julie's Jungle, a fully Accessible Playground for all children of all abilities. Look for our new sensory garden coming in the Summer 2019.
Inclement Weather Policy for Lime Kiln:
- For field or tent rentals contact the Recreation Department at 226-8395 for more information.
- There is a nominal fee for the Fitness Center only; the outdoor park is available to the Public for free.
- Indoor facilities at Lime Kiln require a membership card.
- Gym hours:
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Indoor equipment includes: free weights, weight stack machines, and cardio equipment such as treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bikes.
- There are locker rooms for men and women with individual showers.
- Minimum age is 16. Teens from 13-15 may use equipment under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Single membership for Residents is $60 and Resident family is $120. Special rates for Senior Citizens, Students, and Active Servicemen/Servicewomen and Veterans.
- Non-Resident single membership is $85 and a non-resident family is $145.
- For more info call the Recreation Dept. at 226-8395
If the Wappingers Central School District is delayed the Lime Kiln Recreation Facility will open at 9:00 a.m. If the WCSD is cancelled due to weather or on holidays; check the town website, recreation facebook page, or Town Facebook page, for Lime Kiln status. Please keep checking for updates during storms. The best place for Recreation updates is to follow East Fishkill Recreation on Facebook.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.